The Young Actors Group promises to deliver a unique 3 term curriculum for each young actor. Check out our curriculum page for full details but in the meantime see below for a snapshot of what to expect.
- Five age groups: Youngers (ages 5 - 7*), Juniors (ages 8 - 11*), Seniors (ages 12 - 15*) and Advancers (ages 16 - 19*)
- *Occasionally it might be suitable for a young actor to move up to an older age group, slightly before they hit that age. Director discretion is used following a taster.
- Unique three term curriculum - ‘Devising a Show and Building Technique’, ‘Performance on Stage' and ‘Acting for Screen’
- Small class sizes - a maximum of 16 young actors in each class
- Two hours of dedicated acting training every week during term time
- Teaching from working professionals in the film, theatre and television businesses
- Chance to be a member of our associated agency, The Young Actors Agency
- Chances for each young actor to write and direct their own performances
- An Easter show at a professional theatre
- A chance in the ‘screen’ term to work with professional filmmakers and equipment.
- Termly feedback detailing how each young actor has got on during the term
- Full consultancy package for parents
- Termly newsletters including top tips from our team of professionals
- Discounts to LAMDA classes and one-on-one and one-on-two coaching